About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Obento 2

Last week, I made another bento for school. It consisted of fried rice and chicken nuggets. I took pictures again!

This is a picture of me sauteing the vegetables and chicken. I have stream beans, broccoli, peas, carrots, and corn in here!
This is a picture of me adding the egg in!
 This is what it looks like after I added the soy sauce. The fried rice is done!
These are what the chicken nuggets look like. Their Disney chicken nuggets shaped like Mickey Mouse, how cute! They taste good!
This is a picture of what my bento looks like when I finished
Hmmm. Part of making bento's is to have it look colorful and appetizing. It tastes great, but I need to work on color and layout. It looks really boring to me.

Hopefully, I can improve on the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment