About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fun Saturday

Today, I'm going to see a ballet performance with my mom at 7:30pm! It's not the classical ballet, you know, like the Nutcracker. It's dance ballet (I think). It's more modern.
I really enjoy watching ballet. It looks so graceful and it amazes me how people can be so flexible!!

I also drew another picture! It's on a huge piece of paper (12" x 12") It looks better in real life (as does all traditional art)


I tested new colors I got. I am also slowly collecting Copic markers. I can buy them at hobby lobby and it's great because every time I go to my grandma's house, there it is!!! (I have to use my own money most of the time, but I use 40% of coupons which is nice.) They choose such a convenient location because copic markers aren't sold at Micheals. Dick Blicks, which is an even bigger art store is opening a store in Washington DC! I can't wait to visit. (granted my mom will drive me all of the way over there...)


No comments:

Post a Comment