About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/1/11

It's November already, I can't believe it... time flies by so fast; it still feels like it was my first day of school, back in August. My sister's birthday is tommorow. Mine is on the 20th, and I'm excited!
This year, I don't want to ask for anything too expensive because the economy is bad. My family isn't suffering financially, but I feel so guilty if I get a new i-pod, or laptop for my birthday and Christmas when there are people out there that get nothing. it makes so sad and appreciative of the life that I have.

I want a harvest moon game because it seems like I play my DS less and less these days; that's because I don't have that many interesting games to play.
 I want some art supplies too. Mainly background books and refills for my copic markers.

I also bookmarked a lot of study books! I've gotten to the point where I can read hiragana, katakana, some kanji, and I know a ton of phrases and vocabulary. But... it feels like I'm not going anywhere with this. So I'm going to continue studying. I have a total of four books I want to get on:
  • Paticles: this book will show me how particles work,a nd how I can make sentences
  • Kanji: this book has 2,000 kanji in it for me to study
  • Sentences: along with knowing which paticles to use, I need to know how to correctly write a sentence with corrcet grammer. This book will help
  • Sentence patterns: You know how you always say "Eat you dinner" instead of "Consume your dinner"? well, In Japanese, even though several words have several meanings, there are some phrases and sentences that just go together. This book teach me that.
This will further my studies.

I was so excited about going to Japan with my school next year over the summer.
But I heard that the cost is $3,000!!!
O___________O

I knew it would be expensive, but I was hoping it would be in the hundreds.
Guess not.
They said we'd fundraise, but my mom NEVER does fundraising, so that's not going to help me.
I guess I can't go, which saddens me D:

School is an annoying fly in my ear.
Math is, of course, hard as always. I managed to get a C out of the class though.

APUSH is fun but at the same time stressful. I got a B out of the class. I think I could get an A if I read every night like I'm supposed to.

APlang is kind of easy, it's just the essays that we have to write and analyze is tedious work.








    No comments:

    Post a Comment