About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Uh yeah...

So you know the sweet lolita pic I've been working on...?
YEAH.
Well, I probably won't be able to color it anytime soon.
No, the computer works just fine. My tablet and photoshop works just fine.
It's photoshop that's the problem.
I like photoshop. It's good for altering photos, cropping, inking, even toning. However, it sucks with coloring, in my opinion. I just can't blend with photoshop very well. The blend tool on there is kind of crap...

I'm going to use SAI. Don't get me wrong. My dad bought me photoshop, he paid for it and it wasn't cheap. I am STILL going to use photoshop, a lot, just not for coloring. SAI, I think, will be much better. It has a marker brush and a better blend tool. I've seen a lot of video's on YouTube use SAI and in my opinion, it works better if you have to blend. But...

I can't download anything on my mom's computer (which is what I'm using) SO... when I get my own laptop (my mom is buying me one soon) I am going to download SAI and photoshop on there and give it a try!

In other recent news, school is extremely tiring.

I love studio art: 2D  because it gives me the chance to draw something other than anime/manga.
I love love love Chinese! It's such a fun and interesting language. All of my classmates are nice, and unlike Spanish, we get up and play games and have parties. Just a few days ago, we celebrated the moon festival! And we're taking a field trip to a Chinese restaurant.
Intro to teaching is fun! It's a fluff class because i have 2 AP classes EVERYDAY.
All of my other classes (especially math and APUSH) can just go die in a hole...

In more other recent news, I found out something really interesting...

My school is going to Japan!

Yep! in intro to teaching class, Mrs. H stopped by in our classroom and we got onto the topic of our global citizenship motto and Mrs.H said she's chaperoning the trip! She also said the trip will be in 2012, after school, meaning during the summer time. It will probably cost a lot...but my mom knows how much I really love Japan's language and culture, and how I want to be a Japanese translator for some company. I'll post more info when I get more infro. I'm just so excited!! There's nobody else to share this with so I have to type here...

No comments:

Post a Comment