About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rethinking

I was drawing last night, and I was listening to all of my AKB songs. Then I was up all of the night thinking.
Something bothered me about what I posted yesterday in my post (My conclusion about AKB)

It's been bothering me all day, so now I have to fix it.

I was listening to the B sides of Beginner "Boku dake no value" "Mint ni tsuite" "Nakeru Basho" I realized I really loved them (especially boku dake no value) I had never listened to them before, I never gave them a chance and I don't know why. This made me realize something.

Okay yes, there are many annoying things that AKB does that bothers me.

Like their songs. It's either a moderately uplifting song, or a slow ballad. ALL of their songs fit in this category. (except Beginner and RIVER) There's no variation! I wish they'd add funny noises in their music like H!P does to theirs. I wish they'd let lose and have fun.

But I can't change that, their just not type of group.

I'll still be a moderately casual fan though.
And I still think Momoiro clover is better and more creative.

But I realize I can never hate AKB.
I may like Momosu waaaay more them them, but we all have groups we love and groups we like right?

.


No comments:

Post a Comment