About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I finished "Your Beautiful"!

 (originally posted on deviantart)

I started watching "your beautiful" a month ago.

After watching Mary Stayed Out All Night, a friend suggested I watch it. She said JGS was much more likable in this drama which I couldn't believe since I thought he was amazing in Mary. (until the end)

Well, I FINISHED IT LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO!! And she was right! Out of all of the Korean dramas I've watched so far your beautiful has got to be my favorite! JGS is so amazing (it's the eyeliner!) His eyes are what definitely standed out in this drama.

I just loved the 3 guy main leads. Jeremy made me laugh so much, he's so cute, and I love his hair color. The reporter was annoying, and so was Tae Kyung's mother, Yoo He Yi, and Mi Nam's aunt. Yeah, that director guy and his random outbursts of english was so entertaining! It's so funny how Mi Nam's brother never showed his face. I'm like, that's because it's the same person... *___*

One of the best things about drama's are the soundtracks, and I really loved the music for the drama~
Almost all of it is going on my ipod (hopefully...)

After this, I want to continue to watch more dramas. (because their addicting) I've watched 9 so far: (in order of watching) I'm sure you can tell which one's are K drama's and which one's are J drama's by the names.
Zettai Kareshi , Hana Kimi, Coffee Prince, Personal Preference ,Hana Yori Dango, Boys Over Flowers, Mary Stayed Out All Night, Nobuta wo Produce, and Your Beautiful

Well Park Shin Hye (Go Min Nam) and Jung Yong Hwa (Shin woo) are staring in a drama called "You've fallen for me" in June.
I'm definitely watching it.
I've been eying Deka Wanko, which is a J drama based off of a manga. My reason for watching it was because the main character wears lolita clothes :heart: But after watching 15 minutes of it, It didn't catch my eye at all, so I've decided not to watch it.
I've also been eying Dream High. I don't know any of the cast, but the story seems kind of cool~ I might also watch Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, which is a j drama.
I think I'll watch Dream High first.

I also took a picture of my art supplies!
I't's taken so long to collect as much as I have, and I even had to pay for some of it myself. But anyway, they are my most treasured things.



No comments:

Post a Comment