About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Don't you hate it when you can't hate people?

What am I going to do?

Everybody knows I love Mano Erina.
She's the current and only H!P soloist. But now, a new soloist has been announced: Kikkawa Yuu. Yuu is a better singer than Mano is, and she already has tons of fans already. No doubt will she be successful. On the other hand, Mano doesn't have as much fans. Her singles also tend to sell lower than past H!P soloists. She wasn't a good singer to start out with, BUT now she's improving with each single.

I am trying SO SO so so hard not to hate Yuu. She has done NOTHING to me. She can sing and she's pretty. I'm sure she's nice too. But.. I hate her for suddenly coming into the spotlight. She's going to outshine Mano and kick her to the curb.

Mano is a person who, because she wasn't a good singer, had to work hard. Yuu has been a H!P egg for a long time and it seems like she's one of those singers who are just so good at singing, like they just have a naturally good voice. (like Takahashi Ai)

And that's what bothers me. Look at this page: here
everyone is gushing over Yuu, I find that so annoying.

ARRG, I'm a horrible person... Poor Yuu. She's done nothing to deserve this.
Hopefully, I can just accept that Yuu will be a better soloist than Mano Erina and continue to support them both, no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment