About Me

My photo
United States
I'm a 17 year old girl, who loves jpop~

Monday, January 30, 2012

Remember that friend that I talked about that I feel like I'm drifting away from?

It's confirmed
We aren't friends anymore

I mean, it's not as if we don't talk. I share 2 classes with that person. We still talk. Rarely.
But I know now, deep down in my heart that the friendship we once had is over.
It's sad. Seeing another person take the place of you.

I feel so far away from all of my friends. Right now, I feel like I have no friends. It's just not the same as it was last year.

Nobody knows how lonely I feel now. The sad part is that I have nobody to share this with except this blog that nobody reads.

I'm crying right now and my eyes will be puffy in the morning. But why should I care?

I want to graduate high school already

It feels like this pain will never stop

No comments:

Post a Comment